Minnesota 511 Trucker is the Minnesota Department of Transportation’s (MnDOT) official traffic and trucking information resource. The Minnesota 511 app provides statewide, real-time traffic information for interstates, U.S. routes, and state highways in Minnesota.
– Hands-free, eyes-free audio notifications of traffic events while you drive.
– Zoom-enabled map with selectable event icons
– Near real-time updates on winter road conditions, truck restrictions, traffic incidents, construction, and road closures
– Travel time delays associated with traffic reports (look for the orange glowing icons)
– Commercial vehicle restriction information
– Snow plow camera images
– Current traffic speeds
– Roadside camera images
– Road weather information
– Locations of roundabouts throughout the state
– Rest area locations including real-time truck parking availability for select state-run rest areas along I-94 and I-35
Learn about Minnesota’s Law on wireless communication devices in vehicles at https://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/statutes/?id=169.475
Plow Camera disclaimer can be found at http://hb.511mn.org/Your511/PlowCameraDisclaimer.html
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.